Today, people are seeing live chat as the main way to go. Rather than watching potential customers click away from their websites, many dealers have been adding live chat support. As it turns out, live chat has the ability to provide the convenient answers that customers want, while also adding significant benefits to the staff and bottom line of companies.
Do you know customers main reasons for choosing live chat over phone?
- No hold time
Live chat support systems do an excellent job of allowing you to respond to customer queries in real-time while addressing potential customer concerns before they are spread all over the internet.
In this post we’re going to get into why live chat can improve your dealer’s bottom line and how you can get started.
- Live Chat is Convenient for Car Buyers
A study called “Making Proactive Chat Work” that was conducted by Forrester Research found that:
“Many online consumers want help from a live person while they are shopping online; in fact, 44% of online consumers say that having questions answered by a live person while in the middle of an online purchase is one of the most important features a Web site can offer.”
A live chat system provides customers immediate access to help. Additionally, the pain of having to dial a 1-800 number and navigate through a maze of numeric options is non-existent.
An emarketer.com survey found that 63% of visitors were more likely to return to a website that offers live chat.
- Live Chat Increases Leads and Sales
Gubagoo has created (B.E.A.S.T.) an engine to detect onsite user intent. In the case of live chat, this engine can be used to identify the right moment to inject live chat support. It also includes intelligent analytics which can be leveraged to learn which pages customers are visiting, how long they’re staying on that page, and how they got there.
Live chat systems will never replace a live customer experience but they can be enhanced to become more effective, more intelligent and more efficient at the time of converting these leads into sales.
- Live Chat Gives You An Advantage over Your Competition
If you want to gain an edge on the competition, live chat is a key feature that websites must have in order to be competitive and to hopefully rise to the top. In fact, live chat provides a simple way to connect with customers who spend a good deal of their time shopping online.
If you aren’t convinced that live chat is for your business, give us a call and let us send you some stats and some of our client’s success stories. The cost savings and convenience for both staff and customers makes live chat not only a viable option for businesses today, but an essential tool for any dealer or company that thrives on providing excellent customer service.
Reasons why you should consider outsourcing to Gubagoo your Live Chat.
Live chat can obviously increase your business potential, but only if it’s executed correctly. Here are some important reasons why you should consider Gubagoo for your dealer’s website and how you can make the most out of live chat software:
- No need to hire more staff or Train your team! – Our live chat representatives are extremely knowledgeable about your inventory and website navigation. They have the experience and knowledge to get the right answer to your customer’s questions quickly. Live chat is different from a phone call, since all replies must be short sentences that get right to the point. Long paragraphs don’t work in live chat. There is an art to knowing when to ask a question and when to offer solutions or additional products.
- They are aware of your shopping hours. But that is not a limiting factor anymore. Don’t assume 9 to 5 or 9-9 chat hours will work. Our Chat is available 24/7 to cover off hours, Holidays, etc., so you don’t miss any more customers or leads.
- We are not automated or robotic. The whole point of having live chat available is to provide warm, human help to a customer’s shopping experience. Having robotic greetings or responses can kill the effectiveness of live chat. At Gubagoo, we are 100% human.
- We also help boost your social. Our Chat Software / Widget also offers links to your main Social Media sites, encouraging visitors to visit, like or subscribe to your YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- We are prepared for surges in chat volume.Customers need to understand that they are in a queue and a representative will be with them shortly. Why not immediately?. We have the right amount of people ready to help convert visitors into buyers, no waiting time, no queue, no exception.
- Give your dealer helpful chat features.When you get a lead resulting from our chat, you also get the full transcript!, links to pages your customer visited, vehicles they looked at, etc. Because we understand that is not only the quantity but also the quality of that lead that will help you convert it to a sale.